Notice as per art. 13 of the Parliamentary Bill of 30 june 2003 n. 196 giugno 2003 n. 196 regarding the protection of personal data
In harmony with article 13 of the above mentioned Parliamentary Act dealing with legal obligations regarding the protection of personal data, we would like to inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily submitted to activate the services required will be dealt with by Twins s.r.l. adopting all the adequate measures to guarantee their safety and privacy according to the above mentioned directive.
- 6. Collecting the information
1.1 This notice concerns the data collected through filling in a form on the Internet site http://www.twinsnet.com
- 7. Purpose of collecting and procedure of treating the details
- 1. The data are collected exclusively for these particular purposes:
- establish a relationship with the visitors, particularly with the goal of answering any request for information and support submitted through the form "Our Contacts";
- send messages related to new commercial initiatives by Twins s.r.l.;
- c. allow member access to protected areas within the site http://www.twinset.com and supply the corresponding services;
- send the newsletter to all members who explicitly request it;
- send periodically email messages containing promotional material and initiatives, internal announcements and commercial bulletins which could be broadcasted through the newsletter;
- abide by the legal obligations.
- All processing will be dealt with both manually and by using electronic or automatic means observing the limitations and conditions set by article 11 of the Parliamentary Act 196/03 and include all operations (or group of operations) described by the said Act as "data processing".
- Nature of data submission
- Submitting personal data is not compulsory. However, declining to submit the data marked as required in the relevant fields of the various forms (even if partially) will determine the impossibility for Twins S.r.l. to proceed with the supply of the services offered through the site http://www.twinsnet.com
- Communication and data relaying
- The personal data collected will not constitute the object of relaying nor of communication to a third party, unless in the cases described by the privacy notice and/or by the related Parliamentary Act and, in all cases, according to the procedures allowed by it.
- Rights of the person concerned
- As for what concerns the amendment and update of personal data, article 7 of the 196/203 Parliamentary Act confers the following rights on the person concerned:
- Obtain the confirmation of the existence or non existence of personal data concerning himself, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in a comprehensible format.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the disclosure of the following:
- origin of his personal data;
- purposes of collecting the data and procedures for their processing;
- logic applied in case of any process utilizing electronic tools;
- identification details of the company's legal contact for data protection, any of its persons responsible for their treatment and any representative appointed according to article 5, paragraph 2 of the Parliamentary Act;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data could be passed to or who could become aware of them as an appointed representative in the territory of the State, persons responsible or assigned staff members.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- the update, correction or, whenever he has an interest in it, the integration of his data;
- the erasure, the trasformation into anonymous form or the suspension of the data processed in violation of the privacy laws including those for which storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed;
- the notification that the operations as per paragraph a) and b), also for what concerns their contents, have been pointed out to those whom the data have been communicated or relayed to, except when the fulfillment of this obligation proves to be impossible or requires the use of means clearly out of proportion compared to the right being safeguarded.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, fully or partially:
- for legitimate reasons connected to the personal data regarding himself and the purpose of the data collection;
- to the processing of personal data regarding himself to be used for sending unsolicited advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out marketing research or any commercial communication."
- These rights can be claimed simply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Contact and entity responsible for data processing
Legal Contact and entity responsible for the data processing is Twins s.r.l. with registered premises in via Puglie 14 - 25069 Villa Carcina (BS) - Italy E-mail: email@example.com
TWINS s.r.l., Via Sardegna, 1 - 25069 Villa Carcina (BS) - Italy -
Tel. +390308982917 - Fax +390308981074 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org